The first Instagram client for Windows
In hardly no time at all, Instagram has become one of the most popular social networks. Maybe due to its simplicity and how easy it is to tell everyone what we like. To be able to access Instagram from Windows, you can make use of InstaPic.
Nothing to envy from the original app.
Complete "Instagram" for Windows
InstaPic isn't the original Instagram client, but nobody could tell. This application has all the functions that we could expect:
- Screen to login or sign up if you still don't have an account.
- Access to your profile's information with the possibility to modify it.
- Possibility to find your friends that are already on this social network.
- Function to locate a user or view tag-related photos.
- Timeline with your profile's activity.
- View the most interesting publications.
- Options to comment and rate the images you like the most.
- Share the most appealing contents on other social networks.
Furthermore, InstaPic comes along with a simple image editor to enhance photos, by adding effects and texts.
- Requires Windows 8.1 or above.
The most popular image and video social network
Instagram iPhone 10.3
The application of the photo social network